Benefits of Digital Marketing
The amount of time we spend connected to our electronic devices increases every day. The internet reaches more people globally than any other marketing Channel. Digital Marketing is becoming the latest trend in 2020 to reach out to the target audience through effective digital advertising. Every business needs to grow after a point and to attain growth one need to adopt a competitive marketing strategy.
In the age of digital disruption, every company needs to think differently about their digital marketing plan. Everyone wants to go digital. But which way to go? And why it’s important to have a digital transformation? Choosing right path is a crucial step.
74% of business owners saw an increase in website traffic after investing in Digital Media.
Digital marketing is always about innovative ideas and strategy, one has to constantly keep experimenting and exploring to figure out “what’s fade” and “what’s not”. No doubt digital marketing can reach more & more people quickly, there are still some advantages of considering traditional marketing as a part of your overall campaign. So with the traditional vs. digital marketing debate going on, let’s find out what suits your business best to grow brand awareness and revenue.
Importance of Digital Marketing
Online Marketing which is popularly known as Digital Marketing is made up of many different components i.e. an online presence, traffic attraction, and traffic conversion. Online presence is established through a responsive mobile-friendly website which will provide a professional business profile to the customer and at the same time establishes the authenticity of your brand & services. Traffic attraction is done through mediums like SEO strategies, social media marketing, paid advertising and through these online strategies you achieve exposure & conversion. In contrary to traditional marketing, digital marketing methods captures the attention of consumers searching for your service or product on their mobile devices or laptop.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is creating awareness, building online reputation and promoting a brand or product/service online, using all digital channels to generate leads by connecting and influencing your potential customers.
Advantages of Digital Marketing
- Cost Efficient: Traditional Marketing is a lot more expensive than Online Marketing. Platforms such as Google Adwords, the Facebook business offers a much more budgeted and flexible methods of advertising your product & services
- Easy to share: Most digital marketing channels feature sharing capabilities which allow campaigns and articles to be shared with multiple followers and has the capacity to tremendously improve sales results.
- Higher Level of Customer Engagement: Digital marketing offers a higher level of engagement and interaction. Whether it is through social media comments or email messages, your target audience is instantly connected with you through various digital marketing channels. Your business performs better when it runs in conjunction with the requirements of your customers and digital marketing lets you do that as you can engage with customers and solve their issues/problems without wasting time.
- Brand development: Unlike traditional marketing, businesses can use their digital platforms to build their brand and reputation.
- Reach out to Global Audience: Your business may not be geographically-bound, so why limit your reach? Using digital marketing, you can create a highly customized campaign and widen your reach to different cities or even different countries.
- Ease of Measuring Results: Digital marketing allows you to switch your marketing strategies based on the results that you obtain in real-time. It gives you exact results such as Number of users, no. of times your page was visited, call tracking, and even live to track of what consumer is doing on your website and all this helps to analyze what a customer likes or where the interest of the consumer was lost.
- Precise Marketing: Digital marketing can be very precise in selling to a particular group of users. You can direct your marketing strategies to a specific city, state, country, interests, professional background, life events and so on.
- Segmentation: Not only does marketing over digital platforms allow campaigns to be targeted for specific customers, but it also allows for customer segmentation.
- Analyse Competition: Digital marketing gives small and mid-scale business to compete with the already established big brands. Helps them to get popular on just a click of a button.